Welcome

My name is Kelly Nobles, I'm 35, the wife of Eric for 14 years, mother to 4 daughters and follower of Christ. Welcome to a little piece of my life, my daily struggle of living with a DVT and all that comes with it! I am 13 months in the fight of my life. I just had my 7th surgical procedure. Over the next few months I will go back to the beginning of my battle and re-tell the story of where I was, where I am and finally where I hope to be. My heart is to be transparent and to help others. I hope to educate prevention but even more than that I would like to offer a gentle embrace to those affected by this silent killer. So welcome to my neck of the woods, may you be blessed!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I caught a glimpse of Jesus post 12 DVT Testimony

I had planned to write about the next revelation I had along this journey but that will have to wait until Monday.  I had an experience with the Lord that I am just bursting to share.

I am participating in a weekend Healing Rooms International Healing Conference, that my home church is hosting as we speak.  I just finished the second session of today's classes.  In it we talked about seeing the Lord, using the Spirit of God that rests in you as a believer to tap into heaven and see Jesus.  Think about it, when you are born, its normal to be born with sight.  Its a travesty to be born without sight and its not the norm.  So, when you are re-born, when you ask Jesus into your heart and you enter into the family of God which makes you a citizen of Heaven, you are also given sight at that birth.  Its your Spiritual sight so you should be able to see with those eyes.  Make sense, I hope so.  We were practicing the activation of that sight.  The teacher asked us to close our eyes or keep them open, which ever was most comfortable and picture Jesus, he asked us to remember what He was wearing, to picture Jesus' face and to see what He was doing.  Sounds simply enough.

As I struggled to see Him I started to get irritated.  So with my eyes closed in my frustrated state I said in my heart, "So where were you last night Jesus while I was in such pain and discomfort unable to sleep?"  Now, I don't get angry with the Lord often and frankly don't even know where that came from but there it was!  Immediately following that question I saw Jesus, wearing white scrubs sitting at the foot on the edge of my side of the bed.  Whoa!  I could see myself tossing and turning and I could see Eric sleeping next to me.  I also saw Jesus gently patting my comforter where my feet would be under it and quietly whispering, "Peace, be still" to my aching leg/body!  I couldn't hear him so in the picture I saw myself get up out of bed and head for the door to go downstairs when Jesus reached over and patted Eric to wake him up.  Eric arose and called me back to bed and as I reluctantly walked back, Eric prayed for me.  After that the Lord stayed with me until I fell back to sleep.  I did have a horrible night last night.  I did wrestle with pain, discomfort, it was like I was trapped in my body and I couldn't breath!  I did get up and try to go downstairs and Eric woke up and called me back to bed just as I had reached the door to leave!  I didn't want to go back to bed but he insisted on praying for me and helping me through the pain.  I did get peaceful and I fell back to sleep very quickly and didn't wake up again till morning!  I love you Jesus!

Beloved, we serve a Good God!  He is such a magnificently big God yet  He cares about the details of our lives, He sees the needs before we do, He knows that soft spot that needs affirmation and He is a Doer!  May you be blessed, may the Father shine His face upon each and every one of you today!

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."  -2 Cr 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment