Welcome

My name is Kelly Nobles, I'm 35, the wife of Eric for 14 years, mother to 4 daughters and follower of Christ. Welcome to a little piece of my life, my daily struggle of living with a DVT and all that comes with it! I am 13 months in the fight of my life. I just had my 7th surgical procedure. Over the next few months I will go back to the beginning of my battle and re-tell the story of where I was, where I am and finally where I hope to be. My heart is to be transparent and to help others. I hope to educate prevention but even more than that I would like to offer a gentle embrace to those affected by this silent killer. So welcome to my neck of the woods, may you be blessed!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Your voice, the words we choose...post 16 DVT Testimony

Part 16 of My DVT Testimony and Journey

There is a biblical principle in scripture that we as Christians use or should use to filter what we say...the power of life or death is in the tongue....speak life to a situation.  I had a hard time with this principle when speaking to individuals about my health issues.  I could not reconcile what the natural said about my health with what God says is true about my health. I really wrestled with this.  Ultimately I concluded that the two wont jive and they dont have too. 

In Genesis God created the Heavens and the Earth...Ok....how?  The Bible says, God said, "let there be light,....and God said, let there be dry land", and so on.  God spoke creation into existence, it doesnt say He waved His magic wand and poofed creation into existence, nor does it say He blinked creation into existence (the I dream of Jeannie tv buffs will catch that..wink wink). Who is it that lives in me, a believer?  Who is it that lives in you if you are a believer?  Jesus!  Who is Jesus?  Is He God?  Do we not hae the same power by the One who dwells in us!?  Did God not send us the Holy Spirit here with us?  God spoke; therefore I speak of the healing that is promised!  The manifestation of that healing is still coming but know this, we are all healed!  I can now tell you that what the doctors are saying and doing without sinking back into depression and worry. 

See here's the thing, the fact is:  I have a clot the size of Texas in my leg, a clotting disorder, resistant to blood thinners, highly sensitve veins that scar rapidly and easily, May Thurners Syndrome, Scoliosis and overall I am just a Vascular Surgeons nightmare those are the facts.  Truth is, Jesus says I'm healed.  The Bible says,"..on Earth as it is in Heaven.." and there is no pain, no sickness no death no disease and no tears in Heaven so this is the Truth.  Push come to shove, always know that Truth trumps fact every day of the week!  Peace be with you and rest in the healing that has already been purchased and freely given to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment